If you really know me, you might know how much I love the fall and cannot wait any longer! I know it is only August, but the planner inside of me is ready to burst with fall activities, foods, and events.
Here are 5 pumpkin recipes I am dying to make for the fall.
Thanks to Pinterest, I can plan to my heart’s content!
These are the ones that looked too good to resist, so I wanted to share with all of you.
5 Recipes to Try This Fall
- Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread from Dear Chrissy
- Pumpkin French Toast from Cooking Class
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from the Novice Chef
- Turkey Design on Pumpkin Pie from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecake from OMG Chocolate Desserts
During the fall, I have always made a variety of goodies including Pumpkin Mochi, homemade pumpkin pie, pumpkin cupcakes, and more.
If you are looking for something different, try making pumpkin mochi (below).
In my excitement for fall, I have already been looking for fall décor and it’s August. Disturbing, I know.
Hope this post helps you with some ideas on what to make for the fall! Let me know if you try any.